HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013............
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES GET FULLFILLED .....
MAY YOUR ALL DREAM GET TRUE.......
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.................................
Monday, December 3, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
YOU ARE UNIQUE
Think what a remarkable, unduplicatable, and miraculous thing it is to be you! Of all the people who have come and gone on this Earth, since the beginning of time, not one of them is like YOU!
No one who has ever lived or is to come has had your combination of abilities, talents, appearance, friends, acquaintances, burdens , sorrows and opportunities.
No one’s hair grows exactly the way yours does. No one’s finger prints are like yours. No one has the same combination of secret inside jokes and family expressions that you know. The few people who laugh at all the same things you do, don’t sneeze the way you do.
No one prays about exactly the same concerns as you do. No one is loved by the same combination of people that love you-----NO ONE!
Enjoy that uniqueness. You weren’t meant to be like someone else.
You do not have to lie to conceal the parts of you that are not like what you see in anyone else.
You were meant to be different. Nowhere ever in all of history will the same things be going on in anyone’s mind, soul and spirit as are going on in yours right now.
If you did not exist, there would be a hole in creation, a gap in history, something missing from the plan for humankind.
Treasure your uniqueness. It is a gift given only to you. Enjoy it and share it! No one can reach out to others in the same way that you can. No one can speak your words. No one can convey your meanings. No one can comfort with your kind comfort .
No one can bring your kind of understanding to another person. No one can be cheerful and lighthearted and joyous in your way. No one can smile your smile.
No one else can bring the whole unique impact of you to another human being. Share your uniqueness. Let it be free to flow out among your family and friends and people you meet in the rush and clutter of living wherever you are .
That gift of yourself was given to you to enjoy and share.
Give yourself away! See it!
Let it tickle you!
Let it inform and inspire you!
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Art is laughter
Art is light
Art is all
But its’ not uptight.
It feels like mud
And smells like rain.
It kicks in, then tickles
Just like champagne.
That thrilling freshness
So hard to find.
An ocean of color with
First love intertwined.
It dances and shines
Like no one’s staring.
It giggles and spits
It’s just so daring.
Art that moves in
Should be awake and alive.
Like cupcakes or sunlight
Without it –I wouldn’t survive.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Sea waves, golden sand , pilgrims’ faith,
Rameshwaram Mosque Street, all merge into one,
You come to me like heaven’s caring arms.
I remember the war days when life was challenge and toil------
Miles to walk, hours before sunrise,
Walking to take lessons from the saintly teacher near the temple.
Again miles to the Arab teaching school,
Climb sandy hills to Railway Station Road,
Collect, distribute newspapers to temple city citizens,
Few hours after sunrise , going to school.
Evening, business time before study at night.
All this pain of a young boy,
My mother you transformed into pious strength
With kneeling and bowing five times
For the Grace of the Almighty only , My Mother.
Your strong piety is your children’s strength,
You always shared your best with whoever needed the most,
You always gave, and gave with faith in Him.
I still remember the day when i was ten,
Sleeping on your lap to the envy of my elder brothers and sisters
It was full moon night, my world only you knew
Mother! My Mother!
When at midnight I woke with tears falling on my knee
You knew the pain of your child, My Mother.
Your caring hands, tenderly removing the pain
Your love, your care, your faith gave me strength.
To face the world without fear and with His strength.
We will meet again on the great judgement Day ,My Mother!
APJ Abdul Kalam
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Some remarkable years of INDIAN ART HISTORY............
· 1850 Madras College of Art is established.
· 1857 Bombay College of Art, later named as Sir J. J. School of Art is established.
· 1913 Rabindranath Tagore receives the Nobel Prize for Literature for his book “GITANJALI”, he is the first non western to receive this honoured.
· 1921 Vishva Bharti Shantiniketan is inaugurated by Tagore.
· 1945 Dhoomimal Art Gallery is founded by Ram Babu Jain
· 1967 M.F. Husain wins the Golden Bear for his documentary in Berlin. Souza Receives the Guggenheim International Award in New York.
· 1973 Husain honoured by Padma Bhushan.
· 1987 The first auction of Indian Contemporary art is held in India and M.F. Husain’s “Mother Teresa” sells for Rs.5 lakh.
· 1987 National Institute of Fashion Technology established.
· 1996 Lalu Prasad Shaw participates in Whiteley’s London. Inauguration of the National Gallery of Modern Art, Mumbai
· 1999 Subodh Gupta has group exhibition as the Fukuoka Asian Art Triennial (Japan)
· 2000 Anjolie Ela Mennon honoured by Padma Shri Award.
· 2001 Christie’s successfully introduces Indian Contemporary painting to its Singapore Southeast Asian sale.
· 2001 Neville Tuli establishes India’s first auction house. Osian’s Connoisseurs of Art.
· 2004 Swarup Group of Industries agrees to buy 100 paintings of M.F. Husain’s for Rs.100 crore.
· 2004 Subodh Gupta’s artwork presented in New York.
· 2006 Artist Anjolie Ela Menon makes history by becoming the first Indian woman to show at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco, Worlds greatest museum of traditional Asian art.
· 2011 M.F. Husain passed away in London.
Sources: By Art Library, By Internet.